The ministry of the Information Technology Office is to provide and support technology to help communicate the Word of God in the Diocese.
The IT Office manages, supports and protects the Diocese of Brownsville technology systems, including: Network Infrastructure, Website, Email System, Telephone Switch and Computers.
We provide also technology guidance and support to Parishes, Schools and other Diocese affiliates without charge—from computer troubleshooting, to installing Networks!
Do you need IT support?
Please access our Help Desk Portal and create a ticket!
Join a Support Session
Self-Service Password Reset
If you do not remember your password, reset it here
If you know your password but you want to change it, you can do it here.
Register for Self-Service Password Reset
MFA & App Passwords
Update your Multi-Factor Authentication settings and App Passwords.
Check this video to learn how to setup a NEW Office 365 Account
If you have used already your Office 365 account for some time and now you need to setup MFA and Apps Password on it, check this video.
- How to create a new App Password
- How to set up Multi-factor Authentication (MFA or 2-step verification) for Office365
- How to set up your Email Account on your mobile device - If your account has been enabled with MFA/2-step verification, use your "App Password" instead of your normal password.
- How to set up and use Self-Service Password Reset for Office 365
- How to send and read CDOB encrypted emails
- How to access your email quarantine console
- How to create a User ID and use the Help Desk Portal
OneDrive for Business
If you are new to the computer, don't worry. We can help. These tutorials will allow you to become comfortable with technology in no time.
Get started with Office 365 for business. Install, set up, and use Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, and OneDrive for Business on your devices. Learn about Lync, Yammer, Delve, and more, and see how you can be more productive with Office 365.
OnGuardOnline.gov is the federal government’s website to help you be safe, secure and responsible online.
United States Computer Emergency Readiness Team
registered, you can also update your information here .